Father's Day is just around the corner and if you're like me, I prefer to spend the day with my Dad doing something he enjoys rather than buying him some gift that he will just put to the side. So, I thought I would compile a list of some things you could do and places you could go with your Dad.
- Diamond Hawk (Cheektowaga)
- Greenwood (Clarence)
- Harris Hill (Bowmansville) - I just found out this is not open because they are building condos where the driving range used to be - so disappointing.
- Delaware Park (Buffalo)
- Providence Social
- Trattoria Aroma
- Elm Street Bakery
- Canalside - kayaking, water bikes, boat tours
- Niagara Falls - Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds
- Brewery Tours - with Craft Breweries being so popular - go on one of your own brewery tours - Flying Bison, Resurgence, Big Ditch, Rusty Nickel are just a few to check out!