As we go through the last day of February, we enter one of my favorite months, March! Some may not feel the same way as me because the weather is gloomy, the month can feel somewhat long and people feel like there's nothing to do around town. But really there is plenty to do. Here is a list of some events happening in the month March around town:
- Dance Marathon to benefit the Alzheimer's Association (March 1)
- Wines of the World (March 1)
- Lewiston Cocktail Festival (March 2)
- Shamrock Run (March 2)
- Rihanna Concert (March 8)
- Buffalo Rugby Club - Player Camp (March 8,9)
- Buffalo Home & Garden Show (March 8,9,10)
- The Old First Ward Parade (March 16)
- The St. Patrick's Day Parade on Delaware (March 17)
- Blues & Brews event at the Ellicott Square Building (March 22)
- Carrie Underwood (March 26)
- Easter (March 31)
If these events don't appeal to you or if you're on a tight budget and don't know what to do, be creative, make holiday decorations for St. Patrick's Day or Easter. Attend one of the many parades around town, or even try your hand at making at-home versions of shamrock shakes, cupcakes, or cocktails.
On the horizon for me - a launch party, birthdays, trips, and lots of fun events. Whatever your month of March is like, I hope you find a little luck and a pot of gold along the way.